Monday, May 11, 2009

STATEMENT FROM CYCLOPEAN RECORDS

concerning mailorder issues, from a national hardcore messageboard:

"Very sorry for the confusion, the first 40-50 orders that came in today didn't get charged for shipping. Paypal wasn't charging anybody anything when we had separate shipping rates, so I called my webdude and he just applied a flat worldwide shipping rate to even it out for everyone. If I understood technology then I might have some more answers for ya, but its a miracle i have even found my way on this board in the first place. All orders inside the US will be sent priority mail to make up for the abnormal shipping costs. Thanks for being patient, I'll get to emailing all of you back as soon as i find time. Jason/Cyclopean"

Anyway, record still available, go to town.

No comments:

Post a Comment